A few things I'd like to think about this month. I don't think I'll revisit these when the month is over. Being "scored" on them seems like a set-up for failure, for me. I guess I'd like them to be thoughts at the forefront, rather than goals. I'd like to accomplish them because I've made an honest effort to do so, and not because I'd like to check them off my list.
1. Keep shooting. I've been so inspired lately, and I'm just crossing my fingers hoping the inspiration continues to flow.
2. Be conscious. Expanding on number 1; I'm working on being really conscious of what's making me happy and fueling my creativity these days. Good music, smelly candles, reading, and family snuggles are all contributing. Do more of these things!
3. Holiday preparations. We're hosting Thanksgiving for my brother, sister, and their spouses this year, and Christmas for my parents, which is so exciting. I've never made a turkey on my own before, and I'm so looking forward to decorating my table.
4. Make an advent wreath. I need to figure out how to do this. Lighting the candles each Sunday was one of my most favorite Christmas memories from my childhood. The sense of anticipation that came with lighting a new candle with each passing week was such a wonderful reminder of the importance of the season.
5. Be grateful. Not just try to be grateful, or be more grateful. Just be grateful for the sake of being grateful. Say thank you. Give affirmation. Be positive and peaceful. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and such a great reminder about how I should live everyday.