1. So it’s a new year. And, I’m counting calories and huffing it through Zumba (ha!) class like everyone else. Yet my favorite bloggers are still posting stuff like this. HELP!
2. I’m 100% certain I need to have this rug for our family room. I’m also 110% certain Mr. Zoom is going to veto the design choice. HELP!
3. How lovely and fantastic is this teepee! As a mom of two toddler boys, I feel this should definitely be approved in the new “entertainment” budget. Thoughts?
4. Do you have a cart full of Etsy items you love but can’t pull the trigger on? These sweet stamps are numero uno on my list. Everyone needs an address stamp and I love the typography here.
5. I’m totally obsessed with hand lettering at the moment, and this girls work is my most favorite. Check out her sweet blog and shop. I think I’ll be getting this print (it’s actually a downloadable print-how easy is that!) for our new master bedroom wall installation.
6. Nobody panic. My iPhone 5 is on the way. Voice conversations with me will recommence shortly. “Can you hear me? Hello? Mary? Hello?”. Dont’ worry friends, it wasn’t just you.
7. We’re freakishly obsessed with Dexter. We’re halfway through Season 5 (in as many weeks) and it’s so creepily good. Need a new series? Check this one out. If you can make it past the first couple episodes of Season 1, you’ll be hooked!
Thanks for checking in. I’m still on my Facebook diet (cravings have subsided substantially) and would love to hear about any fun links or inspiration you’ve seen around the web lately!